torstai 4. tammikuuta 2018

At The Airport of Munich

Right now I'm chilling at the airport and waiting for my connecting flight that don't leave until 8:40 am tomorrow. Luckily, there are some really comfy chairs around here and a ton of charging points which will be badly needed because I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight.

You might guess the reason to this sleeplessness if you have read the little info text on the right or if you came here via my Facebook link. I'm travelling to Athens for an exchange period and I'm really excited about it. I'm currently studying to become a midwife and this spring I need to complete a surgical practice and a primary health care practice. To spice things up I decided to do this abroad.

The whole application process etc. wasn't easy, but I will tell you more about that in my next post. Keep in mind that the most important reasons why I'm writing this blog is to keep my family and friends updated and to tell about my experience to others that might be interested in an Erasmus exchange. I'm writing in English so that as many people as possible can get something out of this. My English is not perfect, but I hope it is understandable enough.

My plan now is to write my next post about the whole exchange process and then watch some Modern Family on Netflix. I should be in Athens tomorrow about 12 o'clock. I wonder if my driver is waiting for me with a sign with my name on, as in the movies... Well, anyhow - you'll hear about me soon enough.

PS. I'll try to take some pictures in the future - right now I only have boring airport pictures of an completely empty terminal and of the comfy chairs I was talking about.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti